Sunday, July 23

happy birthday card #3...

...yes folks I made three card for hubby for his birthday!
So now the dilemma...save one each for the next three years or give them to him all at once???


I pulled out my stickers from years of collecting and found this great one of my hubby's John Deere lawn mower.
We have six acres plus and he goes out for a three hour mow (which gives me time to stamp) and really enjoys his tractor.
I decided to use a white card stock base card with a black die cut of Lawn Fawn's "happy birthday border".
I cut off the "you" and glued it inside the card...

The rest I glued to the front of the card and attached the sticker, from Creative Imaginations, to the card front!




3 comments:

  1. Live it up! Give him all 3 at once!
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has one, another is on the dash board for when he goes out tomorrow and then Sunday, his actual birthday it will be at his plate for breakfast!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!