Tuesday, July 25

Cards of thanks...


My next few postings will be all about thanking my friends for their thoughtfulness.
The first is this card that I made for my friend who went to England and bought me home the most beautiful tea towel!
The base card is a cream that I trimmed the edge of the front and added the striped patterned paper.
To the front of the card using Distress ink barn door I stamped the phone box from Stampin Up's "feeling sentimental" set.
I added the "thanks" from Stampin Up's "another thank you" set using Distress ink faded jeans.
To finish I sponged all the way around the edge with Distress ink aged mahogany.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and such a cool interpretation of our challenge theme! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!